This is how I roll….
- Mix 23g dry birchbenders paleo mix with 3/4 cup egg whites. It should be really water-y. ⠀
- Spray a *small* (~10″) circular non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat that sucker up on medium.⠀
- Pour the pancake mixture into the skillet.⠀
- Once the bottom is cooked, try to flip it without folding or screwing it up! (This might take some practice!)⠀
- Give it 30 more seconds or so then remove from heat and slap it on a plate.⠀
- Spread 24g of creamy goodness over the whole pancake and sprinkle as much cinnamon as you want.⠀
- Roll the whole pancake up and then slice into 6-7 individual bite-sized pieces!⠀
336 Calories • 30g Protein • 17g Carbs • 17g Fat⠀
Wanna be extra fun?! Sub the peanut butter for a chicken/turkey breakfast sausage. Roll it up like a pig in a blanket and serve with sugar-free syrup!⠀
For more EASY, HEALTHY & FUN recipes like this, Check out my FREE Funsized Recipe Library!