Watch the recipe on Instagram Reels
Whether you call it muddy buddies or puppy chow, this childhood snack mix just got BETTER!
With less sugar, more protein, and the same sweet peanut-buttery crunch, its the perfect recipe to stay on track during the busy holiday season — without sacrificing the treats!
- 4 cups plain rice cereal (Chex)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp Peanut butter
- 2 scoops protein powder (I use Kodiak 1Whey Vanilla Protein, use coupon code FUNSIZED on campusprotein.com)
- 40g M&Ms
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil & peanut butter.
- Add the rice cereal and toss until most pieces are coated.
- Then add M&Ms. Then add protein powder and mix until all Chex pieces are covered.
- You can store in plastic baggies or an air-tight container for up to a week.
Makes 5 servings of 204 calories – 13g Protein – 23g carbs – 6g fat
For more FUN recipes like this, check out my FREE Funsized Recipe Library
If you enjoy this recipe, snap a pic, share it on your IG stories & tag me @funsized.nutrition