With it being the first day of Fall, I was craving something pumpkin! This one’s for all you basic babes out there!
- 1/2 cup Liquid egg whites
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)
- 2 packets stevia
- 2 slices bread (choose your fav!)
1. Add Egg whites to a bowl or container that fits the size of your bread.
2. Add pumpkin purée and whisk together
3. Add spice and stevia
4. Mix together. Note: the cinnamon might clump and float on top. That’s ok. The bread will soak it up regardless.
5. Add the bread. Allow the bread to soak up as much of the mixture on both sides.
6. Allow the bread to soak up as much of the mixture on both sides. (If you have extra mixture, you can cook it up like you’d cook scrambled eggs… its super yummy!)
7. Heat up a skillet on medium heat and lightly spray with coconut oil spray. Add the bread and cook 2-4 min on each side.
8. Flip! I like to cook both sides twice until browned.
9. Enjoy! Serve with pumpkin spice coffee, of course!
P.s. I stuffed mine with pumpkin cream cheese (found at Aldi)
Let me know if you try this recipe! Snap a pic and tag me on you Instagram stories! @funsized.nutrition