8 tips for managing your hunger:
1. Don’t let yourself reach your “STARVING” point. This almost always will cause you to reach for poor food choices and overeat.
2. Schedule consistent meal TIMES. This can be a game changer for some people. The body loves consistency- with consistent meal times and an internal clock.
3. Drink lots of WATER! Sometimes we mistake our thirst for hunger.
4. Make sure your meals or snacks always have a PROTEIN and pair them with either a carb or fat.
5. Fill up on VEGGIES. They high in fiber and water- which is filling but low in calories so you can eat a lot without going over your macros.
6. Get 7-8 hours of SLEEP. If you don’t get enough sleep you’re spiking cortisol and triggering more hunger.
7. Chew GUM. This can reduce cravings and suppress the appetite. (but too much can cause bloating and stomach upset).
8. Keep BUSY! Go on a walk, clean the house, play with your kids or your pet. Avoid snacking because you’re bored!
All this and more lifestyle tips inside my Funsized Formula for women under 5’4″. Watch my FREE mini masterclass to get started!