This will blow your mind! Only 4 ingredients: coconut oil, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and stevia!
1. Melt 1/4 cup coconut oil in a small microwavable bowl
2. Stir in 1/4 cup cocoa powder and 2 Tbsp stevia
3. Pour enough of the mixture into mini muffin paper cups. Put into the freezer to harden (about 3 minutes)
4. Next put about 1/4 tsp of your favorite peanut butter in the center of each mini cup. It helps if the peanut butter is softened/melted. Put cups back into freezer to harden (about 5 minutes)
5. Now for the hardest part: pour a second layer of the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter layer. Do this quickly as the coconut oil will harden fast!!
6. Store in the freezer until ready to serve!